Bosch SFP-26 Fiber module - 1550/1310nm, 1SC
- Provides fast Ethernet optical interface for the VG4-SFPSCKT and the CNFE2MC/IN media converter
- Pluggable design
- Transmits longer than 2 km (1.2 miles) at 10/100 Mbps
- Description: Interchangeable module for use with MMF optical fiber
- Data Interface: Ethernet
- Data Rate: 10/100 MbpsIEEE 802.3 Compliant
- Connector: Single SC
- Wavelength (transmit/receive): 1550 nm / 1310 nm
- Max. Distance: 2 km (1.2 miles)
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 63.8 x 13.5 x 8.5 mm (2.5 x 0.5 x 0.3 in.)
- Weight: 0.23 kg (0.05 lb)
- Optical Fiber Compatibility, MMF: 62.5/125 µm MMF. For 50/125 µm fiber, subtract 4 dB from the specified optical budget value. Must meet or exceed fiber standard ITU-T G.651.
- Optical Distance Specifications: Specified transmission distances are limited to the optical loss of the fiber and any additional loss introduced by connectors, splices, and patch panels. The modules are designed to operate over the entire optical loss budget range, so they do not require a minimum loss in order to operate.
- Operating Temperature -40 degreeC to +50 degreeC(-40 degreeF to +122 degreeF)
3-year Manufacturer Warranty