Dahua LR1002 EoC Passive Converter - RJ45 to BNC
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Dahua LR1002 EoC Passive Converter
The LR1002 EoC Passive Converter converts a power signal between an Ethernet cable and a coaxial cable. The converter is a component of Dahua's innovative Enhanced Power over Ethernet (ePoE) system that transmits power and data over long distances without the need for repeaters or multiple switches.
Dahua's innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
ePoE technology seamlessly integrates the latest high-definition IP cameras with a coaxial infrastructure using the Ethernet over Coaxial (EoC) protocol to convert between analog and IP power and data transmissions.
- Converts between CAT5E/CAT6 and Coaxial Cable Transmission
- Long Distance Power Transmission Distances via Coaxial Cable
- Supports PoE Transmission, up to 1000 m (3280 ft)
- Supports the IEEE802.3 and IEEE802.3u Standards
- Supports MDI/MDX Self-adaptation
- One (1) 100 Mbps Base-TX Ethernet Cable, RJ45
- One (1) RG59 Coaxial Cable, BNC
- 400 m (1312 ft) at 100 Mbps
- 1000 m (3280 ft) at 10 Mbps