ETS HSM8-C5 Indoor/Outdoor Microphone and Speaker
Weather resistant Omni-directional pre-amplified microphone and 8x5 inch horn speaker for use in two way public address audio surveillance systems and ONLY with one of our –C5 Interface products to make fast and clean connections to DVRs, I/P cameras, etc. Single CAT5 cable connects the HSM8-C5 to a compatible interface, typically ocated near the DVR or I/P camera. An extra set of wires available in the CAT5 cable is broken out on quick connect terminals of the HSM8-C5 for connecting a remote call switch, door release relay or alarm contact.
- 8x5" horn speaker with up/down adjustable mount.
- Omni-directional 25’ pickup pattern.
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier.
- 200Hz-16Khz Frequency response. Significantly reduces background noise.
- Microphone audio peak limiter (1second attack/release response time).
- Removable .5" windscreen
- Adjustable gain.
- Power: 12VDC @ 10mA.
- On-board voltage regulator and RFI filtering.
- 600 Ohm balanced audio output transformer.
- 70v line audio input 1, 2, 5, 10 Watt jumper selectable 70v transformer taps
- 400Hz-10Khz speaker frequency response.
- RJ45 jack for single field cable run.
- Call switch output terminal block.
- Max 1000’ feet cable run
- Dimensions: 8x5 horn x L10.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor.
- Made in USA
- 1ea HSM8-C5 Speaker/microphone.
- Installation instructions.
- 1ea. CAT5 cable: 1000’ max.
All of ETS items are special built to order items. The moment the order is sent to ETS, they will start production/building. This will take around 1-2 weeks depending on the line of production, volume of your order, etc. Please plan accordingly. We will enter tracking as soon as it becomes available to us. If you have any questions feel free to contact the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 214-948-1300 x 411.
Audio Surveillance Type:
Microphone and Speaker
1-year Manufacturer Warranty