Geovision GV-Back Up Center
The GV-Backup Center provides you with a secure and affordable remote backup solution for the GV-System, GV-Recording Server and GV-IP Devices. The GV-Backup Center can automatically store a copy of recordings to the offsite location. If a disaster strikes where the GV-System, GV-Recording Server or GV-IP Devices are located, the recording data remain safe in a different location.
- Remote backup
- 200 units of GV-IP Devices supported
- 12 units of GV-System supported (32 ch per unit)
- 3 units of GV-Recording Server supported (128 ch per unit)
- 10 backup rules for working and non-working days independently for GV-System and GV-IP Devices
- Support GV-System recording backup according to event types (all types, motion or I/O trigger)
- E-Mail alerts for low disk space, disconnection and file transfer failure
- Online data analysis by Event Count, File Size and Time
- Failover support (GV-IP Devices only)
All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.
User Manual Geovision-GV-Back-Up-Center-User-Manual-A1
250-BA000-000 55-BA000-000 VC-GV-BACKUPCTR