Geovision GV-FWC GV-Face Wiegand Converter V1.00
Converter for Sending Access Card Data, paired to Face IDs, to Controllers.>
GV-FWC can integrate GV-Face Recognition Cameras into access control systems by sending access card data, paired to Face IDs, to controllers either through TCP/IP or Wiegand connection. When connected via TCP/IP, a face image is transmitted along with the access data upon face recognition.
- Connection to controller via TCP/IP / Wiegand
- DC 12V / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- 3 inputs / 2 outputs
- Support for up to 4 GV-Face Recognition Cameras
- Compatible with 3rd-party Wiegand controllers
- Alarm trigger per Face Group
- GV-FWC can only be connected using CAT-5e cables, TIA/EIA-568-B, with a maximum DC resistance of 9.38 ohms/100 m.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.