Geovision GV-LPR 4 Lane LPR Camera Software 55-LPRPT-004
Geovision GV-LPR 4 Lane LPR Camera Software
GeoVision's License Plate Recognition is an effective and low-maintenance solution to ensure the security of parking lots, which are prone to crimes due to isolated and unstaffed corners. In addition to providing high-resolution video monitoring and recording, the LPR solution detects and recognizes vehicle license plates upon motion or I/O trigger.
A GV-LPR1200, GV-DSP LPR, GV-DVR LPR or GV-VMS LPR recognizes license plates detected in the video source, and sends the LPR results to GV-ASManager. Access can be granted when the detected license plate numbers match the vehicle registered in GV-ASManager's database. Alarm notifications and playing back LPR results are also supported.
- Vehicle hotlist for stolen vehicles or other vehicles of interest
- Parking lot management to control vehicle access, maximum stay time allowed and number of vehicles allowed
- GV-Access mobile applications to remotely open LPR lanes
- Remotely search detected vehicles, see license plate snapshots, watch recordings from connected GV-DVR LPR / GV-VMS LPR / GV-DSP LPR / GV-LPR1200
- Import / export of vehicle data in Access or Excel file format
- Languages supported: English, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
SKU: 55-LPRPT-004, 4 Cam LPR
Note: All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.
Customers Also Viewed
- Compression : MJPEG, H.264,
- Max. FPS and Resolution : 30fps at 720P
- Lens Type : Motorized (Automatic Zoom) Lens
- Lens Size : 4.7~47mm Lens
- Sensor Type : CCD
- Color : White
- Environmental : Outdoor
- Weatherproof : Yes