Geovision GV-ML1200 Electromagnetic Lock with LED 1200lb 81-ML1K2DS-0001
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Geovision GV-ML1200 Electromagnetic Lock with LED 1200lb
The GV-ML1200 is a surface mount electromagnetic lock featured with a built-in voltage spike suppressor and a sensor. It can be applied for single-leaf or double-leaf doors.
The GV-B1200LZ Brackets are required for installing the GV-ML1200 electromagnetic lock on in-swing doors. The L bracket is used to mount the magnetic GV-ML1200 lock body on the door frame above the door and the Z brackets attach the magnet faceplate to the door.
- Voltage: DC 12V / 24V
- Current: 500mA at 12V / 250mA at 24V
- Dimension (L x W x H): 10.47" x 2.87" x 1.57"
- Holding Force 544.311 kg (1200 lb)
- Operating Temperature -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 266 x 73 x 40 mm (10.47" x 2.87" x 1.57")
- Armature Plate Dimensions (L x W x H): 185 x 61 x 16 mm (7.28" x 2.40" x 0.62")
- Weight 5 kg (11.02 lb)
- Certification: CE, UL, ISO 9001, RoHS
Note: To install the GV-B1200LZ brackets, you will need to use the lock body, magnet faceplate, inner hexagon wrench and galvanized steel rivets, which are parts supplied with the GV-ML1200 electromagnetic lock.
- GV-ML1200 electromagnetic lock x 1
- Magnet faceplate x 1
- Inner hexagon wrench x 1
- M8 (41mm) screw + black rubber spacer x 1
- Hat nut x 1
- Galvanized steel rivet x 2
- Black rubber spacer x 2
- Aluminum shim x 2
- #10 (5/8”) screw x 2
- #10 (1.25”) screw x 9
- M4 (7mm) flat-head screw x 2
- M5 (8mm) flat-head screw x 2
- Washer x 3
- Aluminum tube x 1
- Tamper-proof tube x 3
Access Control Type: