Geovision GV-NAS2008 Video Server
The GV-NAS System is a Linux-based, network-attached storage device designed to store GV-IP Camera recordings. The GV-NAS System features RAID to ensure data security, rendering data recovery possible. Allowing access from multiple users over multiple platforms (mobile devices and desktop), user accessibility is customizable, keeping your data accessible and secure at the same time. Management over a mass number of GV-IP Cameras is made easy with GV-Edge Recording Manager, which provides an integrated interface where you can assign recordings to the designated folder in GV-NAS Systems.
- Low power consumption
- Compact size
- LCD display
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows, Mac version)
- 2 Hot-swappable drive bays
- Up to 8 TB storage capacity
- Supports JBOD and RAID 0 / 1 data storage
- Records up to 8 channels
- Smart device access for playback (iOS and Android)
- Supports 3rd Party IP Cameras Recording
Tested and Suggested Web Browsers and Versions
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Google Chrome 33.0.1750.154
- Mozilla Firefox 28
- Safari for Windows 5.1.7
- Safari for MAC 6.0.5
Recommended Hard Disks
For system efficiency, we recommend the following enterprise level hard disk drives. Avoid using desktop level or green HDD which may affect system efficiency.
- WD RE series
- Seagate Constellation ES.3 series
- HGST Ultrastar series
Note: GV-NAS2008 is designed for 3.5" hard drive disks (2.5" ones are not supported), each at the maximum of 4 TB.
Supported IP Cameras
GV-NAS System supports the following IP cameras.
- GV-EBL1100 / GV-EBL2100 (GV-Target Series V1.02 or later)
- GV-EBX1100 (GV-Target Series V1.02 or later)
- GV-EDR1100 / GV-EDR2100 (GV-Target Series V1.02 or later)
- GV-EFD1100 / GV-EFD2100 (GV-Target Series V1.02 or later)
- GV-IP Camera (V3.00 or later)
- 3rd Party IP Camera with NAS Recording Function