Geovision GV-POE0801 8-Port 10/100 Web Managed POE Ethernet Switch 84-POE0801-001U - 2 Year Warranty
GeoVision GV-POE0801 8-Port 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch
Power your devices to the high-speed GeoVision GV-POE0801 8-Port 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch for faster and efficient working. This switch is designed for enabling small or medium network environments to connect with larger network environments more efficiently. You can configure and management the system via web interface. Additionally, you can also use the smart web management features such as VLAN, QoS, RSTP, IGMP Snooping, LACP, and Port Security. The system has one built-in uplink port that allows small local network to connect with a larger network for more productivity.
Enjoy the auto MDI/MDI-X feature that automatically senses the type of Ethernet cable in use and modulate accordingly. The auto negotiation feature helps to combine devices that follow common transmission parameters and then selects the higher transmission mode and uses it to transmit all the devices. This switch allows N inputs to N outputs in any given combination and assures a connection when it is in the functional mode. This is enabled by the Non-blocking feature built-in the system. The GeoVision GV-POE0801 8-Port 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch supports 8 GV-IP cameras.
*2 Year Warranty
Key Features of the GeoVision GV-POE0801
- 8-Port Switch: Allows you to connect 8 power devices to the switch for better speed and performance.
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X: Comes with auto-sensing MDI/MDI-X twisted cables that can detect the type of Ethernet cable and modulate accordingly.
- Auto Negotiation: Combines devices from the common transmission parameters and transmits both the devices with the highest transmission mode.
- Uplink Port: Enables small local network to connect with a larger network for more efficiency.
- Non-blocking Switch: Allows N inputs to N outputs in any combination and assures a connection when it is in function.
- Web Management Features: Supports VLAN, QoS, RSTP, IGMP Snooping, LACP, and Port Security
PoE Switch Features
Average Rating based on 1 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
09/05/2017, 10.35 AM
09/05/2017, 10.35 AM