Geovision GV-POE0810 8-Port Gigabit Desktop POE Ethernet Switch - 130W POE power budget, 2 Year Warranty
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Geovision GV-POE0810 8-Port Gigabit 802.3at PoE Switch
Support your surveillance system with the help of the GeoVision GV-POE0810 8-Port Gigabit 802.3at PoE Switch. This 8-port switch allows you to connect eight power devices with a high speed of 10/100/1000 Based TX, PSE desktop PoE. The power consumption of each port ranges between a minimum of 30 watts and a maximum of 130 watts. You do not require any special cables for connecting the powered devices. The switch comes with non-blocking feature that enables N inputs to N outputs in any combination. When these are in the functional mode, you have assured connection.
The GV-POE0810 is designed to enable small or medium network environment to build stronger connection with larger networks. The auto- MDI/MDI-X twisted cables in the system have the ability to automatically sense the type of Ethernet cable in use and modulate its connection accordingly. In addition, the auto negotiation helps to combine the devices from a common transmission parameter to deliver through a single higher transmission code. The GeoVision GV-POE0810 8-Port Gigabit 802.3at PoE Switch is ideal for installation in an 11" cabinet with the rack-mount kit or underneath a desk for more convenience.
*2 Year Warranty
Key Features of the GeoVision GV-POE0810
- 8-Port Switch: Allows you to connect 8 power devices to the switch for better speed and performance.
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X: Comes with auto-sensing MDI/MDI-X twisted cables that can detect the type of Ethernet cable and modulate accordingly.
- Auto Negotiation: Combines devices from the common transmission parameters and transmits both the devices with the highest transmission mode.
- Power Consumption: Consumes a minimum of 30 watts per port to a maximum 130 watts per port.
- Non-blocking Switch: Allows N inputs to N outputs in any combination and assures a connection when it is in function.
- Speed: Delivers 10/100/1000 Base TX, PSE desktop PoE Gigabit Switch