Geovision GV-POE1601 16-Port 10/100 Web Managed POE Ethernet Switch 84-POE1601-001U - 2 Year Warranty
- In Stock
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10000 units
GeoVision GV-POE1601 16-Port 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch
Support your surveillance networks using the GeoVision GV-POE1601 16-Port 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch. This 16-port switch comes with 16 ports for powered devices and 2 additional uplink ports. The ports come with 10/100 Base TX, PoE+, RJ-45 Connectors, and IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Standard. You do not require special cables for connecting your powered devices. This switch is designed to help small networks to connect with larger networks for strengthening its efficiency and working environment.
With the GV-POE1601, you can enjoy web-based configuration and management for your convenience. This switch comes with the most updated modern technology and supports smart web management features such as VLAN, QoS, RSTP, IGMP Snooping, LACP, and Port Security. This device can support up to 16 GV-IP cameras. Each port is designed to consume a minimum of 30 W and up to a maximum of 250 W. You can install the GeoVision GV-POE1601 16-Port 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch using the 19" cabinet with a rack-mount kit or underneath your desk.
*2 Year Warranty
Key Features of the GeoVision GV-POE1601
- 16-Port Switch: Enables you to connect 16 devices to the ports with 10/100 BaseTX, PoE+.
- Uplink Ports: Comes with 2 built-in Gigabit copper/ SFP combo uplink ports that helps small networks to build stronger connectivity and efficient working conditions.
- Web Interface: Provides you with smart web-based configuration and management and supports features such as VLAN, QoS, RSTP, IGMP Snooping, LACP, and Port Security.
- Rack-Mount Kit: Comes with a 19" cabinet rack-mount kit for easy and convenient installation.
- Power Consumption: Each port uses a minimum of 30 W per port to a maximum of 250 W per port