Geovision GV-RS072 72 Channel Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) 56-RS072-000
Geovision GV-RS072 72 Channel Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party)
The GV-Recording Server is a video streaming server designed for large-scale video surveillance deployments. It can receive and record up to 128 channels from various IP video devices. Through an intuitive Web interface, each IP camera can be configured to record video continuously, upon motion detection, upon I/O trigger or according to a schedule.
In addition, it can simultaneously distribute up to 300 channels to its clients which include GV-System (DVR/NVR system), GV-GIS (geographic information system), GV-Mobile Server, GV-Control Center (central monitoring system), Multi View (viewing software), GV-VMS, and GV-Edge Recording Manager. GV-Recording Server can also send text notifications to one GV-VSM (Vital Sign Monitor) when alert conditions occur. Using the GV-Recording Server, the desired frame rates can be reached while the CPU loading and the bandwidth usage of IP video devices are significantly reduced.
In some areas or countries, you may like to install 3G wireless Internet module (e.g. GPRS/UMTS) on the GV-Video Server or GV-Compact DVR but have the problem to obtain a public IP address from ISP. The Passive connection method of GV-Recording Server can solve the public IP issue by accepting the connection request from the GV-Video Server or GV-Compact DVR, and then distribute the video streaming to clients.
The GV-Recording Server provides you with a secure and affordable remote backup solution with the GV-Backup Center, GV-Failover Server and GV-Redundant Server.
The GV-Backup Center can automatically store a copy of recordings to the offsite location. If a disaster strikes where the GV-Recording Server is located, the recording data remain safe in a different location.
The GV-Failover Server is a video backup server that records up to 128 IP streams from the host GV-Recording Server when any of the following conditions occurs:
(1) when the host GV-Recording Server starts up without recording;
(2) when file recycling fails;
(3) when there is an error in the hard drive;
(4) when the connection between GV-Recording Server and IP cameras fails.
(5) when the host GV-Recording Server fails.
Similar to the GV-Failover Server, GV-Redundant Server is also a video backup server. The main difference is that it keeps an extra copy of recordings from up to 128 IP channels connected to GV-Recording Server.
- Receive/Record max. 128 IP channels and distribute max. 300 IP channels
- Video gateway between IP devices and receiving clients (GV-DVR / NVR / VMS, GV-Control Center, GV-GIS, GV-Mobile Server, Multi View, GV-Edge Recording Manager and GV-Eye)
- Support 3rd party IP cameras (Sony, Axis, VIVOTEK, Panasonic, HikVision, Arecont Vision) and ONVIF / PSIA / RTSP protocols
- Four recording mode (round-clock / motion detection / I/O trigger / Schedule)
- Bandwidth monitoring
- Two-way audio communication
- Alert status monitoring through GV-Vital Sign Monitor
- Backup through GeoVision Backup Solutions (GV-Backup Center, GV-Failover Server and GV-Redundant Server)
- Remote configure and monitor GV-Recording Server through Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Video playback using Remote ViewLog
- Passive and active connection methods with IP video devices (Passive connection only supported by GV-IP devices)
- Solution for Mobile DVR (GV-Video Server, GV-Compact DVR) to obtain a public IP address
- Support for 31 languages
- Passive connection is not currently supported for GV-IP devices to GV-Failover Server / Redundant Server.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Ordering Part #: 220-RS072-000
|Model No.||Ordering Part No.||Description||SKU No.|
|GV-RG032||220-RG032-000||Recording Server (GV) - 32 CH||56-RG032-000|
|GV-RG036||220-RG036-000||Recording Server (GV) - 36 CH||56-RG036-000|
|GV-RG040||220-RG040-000||Recording Server (GV) - 40 CH||56-RG040-000|
|GV-RG048||220-RG048-000||Recording Server (GV) - 48 CH||56-RG048-000|
|GV-RG056||220-RG056-000||Recording Server (GV) - 56 CH||56-RG056-000|
|GV-RG064||220-RG064-000||Recording Server (GV) - 64 CH||56-RG064-000|
|GV-RG072||220-RG072-000||Recording Server (GV) - 72 CH||56-RG072-000|
|GV-RG080||220-RG080-000||Recording Server (GV) - 80 CH||56-RG080-000|
|GV-RG088||220-RG088-000||Recording Server (GV) - 88 CH||56-RG088-000|
|GV-RG096||220-RG096-000||Recording Server (GV) - 96 CH||56-RG096-000|
|GV-RG128||220-RG128-000||Recording Server (GV) - 128 CH||56-RG128-000|
|GV-RS032||220-RS032-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 32 CH||56-RS032-000|
|GV-RS036||220-RS036-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 36 CH||56-RS036-000|
|GV-RS040||220-RS040-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 40 CH||56-RS040-000|
|GV-RS048||220-RS048-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 48 CH||56-RS048-000|
|GV-RS056||220-RS056-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 56 CH||56-RS056-000|
|GV-RS064||220-RS064-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 64 CH||56-RS064-000|
|GV-RS072||220-RS072-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 72 CH||56-RS072-000|
|GV-RS080||220-RS080-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 80 CH||56-RS080-000|
|GV-RS088||220-RS088-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 88 CH||56-RS088-000|
|GV-RS096||220-RS096-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 96 CH||56-RS096-000|
|GV-RS128||220-RS128-000||Recording Server (GV & 3rd Party) - 128 CH||56-RS128-000|
Customers Also Viewed