Geovision GV-RU9003 UHF RFID Reader with Built-in antenna and RF module 81-SRFD190-00US
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Frequently bought together:
Geovision GV-RU9003 UHF RFID Reader with Built-in antenna and RF module
GV-RU9003 is a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) reader of ISO 18000-6C (EPC GEN2) standard. Designed for parking lot management, the reader can read RFID tag within 10 m (32.8 ft).
- Built-in antenna and RF module
- Effective identification with specially designed antenna pattern
- Compatible with access controller using Wiegand 64 interface
- Ideal sensing range within 10 m (32.8 ft)
- Special energy-saving design reducing power consumption
- Support for external sensors and controllers
- Electronic tag compliant with EPC Gen II (ISO 18000-6C) standard
- R&D patent for EMI reduction
- NCC/FCC/CE certification
- The GV-ASManager V18.104.22.168 is required.
- Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision AS2xxx/4xxx/8xxx controllers and 3rd party controllers (Wiegand 64 Bits).
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- DC Jack Power Cable
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Card