Geovision GV-Video Wall Video Wall Server 1 port upgrade
With GV-Control Center, you can remotely configure and manage up to 200 Video Walls, each with a different layout. A video wall is an establishment of multiple monitors on a server, which is a PC installed with multiple graphic cards. Depending on the incoming IP sources, you can display actual-size images on the Video Wall.
- Up to 288 IP channels display
- Actual size IP images display
- Adjust the size and position of each channel whether it be within or across monitors
- Max. 16 zoomed channels with Zoom Window display
- 16 Scan Window, each is capable of displaying up to 64 channels in turn, at customizable time interval
- 16 web pages display with Web Window
- 16 videos display with Media Window
- Playback 16 videos display with Remote ViewLog Window
- 288 channels of customized view region of remote monitors
- Live views display enabled from Remote E-Map
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- A control center dongle will be required for adding the video wall server
Customers Also Viewed