Geovision GV-VMS016 GV-VMS for 32CHs Platform with 3rd party IP cameras 16 Channel - 82-VMS0000-0016
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Geovision GV-VMS016 GV-VMS for 32CHs Platform with 3rd party IP cameras 16 Channel
GV-VMS is a comprehensive video management system that records up to 32 channels of GeoVision and/or third-party IP devices. The live view and playback layout can be easily adjusted with the intuitive drag-and-drop function. GV-VMS comes with a variety of intelligent video analytics to offer precise monitoring and to reduce the need for manual supervision. The built-in Webcam Server allows users to remotely access live view and recordings from anywhere using Web browsers, mobile app and Remote ViewLog. Compatibility with GV-CMS (GeoVision Central Monitoring Station) and interoperability with a wide selection of third party IP cameras through ONVIF and PSIA make GV-VMS a versatile and effective surveillance solution.
- 16 Channel
- Support Fisheye Dewarping (GeoVision and 3rd party fisheye cameras)
- Support H.265 and Smart stream CODEC to reduce file size and bandwidth
- Retail Video Analytic ( People Counting / Heat Map )
- General Video Analytic (Intrusion Alarm / Crowd Detection / Scene Change Detection / Privacy Mask / Unattended and Missing Object Detection)
- Dual stream resolution for monitoring and recording to save CPU usage
- Quick Search Method (Timeline Search / Object Search by Area)
- Multiple monitor display for live view and playback on different monitors
- E-Map / IO Device Control / PTZ Auto Tracking
- Text alert using a PC / mobile device by motion detection / input trigger
- GeoVision Dynamic DNS server to register domain name if no fixed IP address
- Support Microsoft SQL and Access database type
- Central password management integration with Windows Active Directory
- Support GeoVision, 3rd party IP camera and ONVIF, PSIA, RTSP protocol
- Support GeoVision central monitoring station software (GV-Center V2 / GV-Vital Sign Monitor / GV-Dispatch Server / GV-Control Center)
- Mobile Remote Viewing (GV-Eye for Android Smartphone and iPhone / iPod / iPad)
- GV-IR Remote Control: GV-IR Remote Control allows you to control GV-VMS at the maximum operation distance of 7 m (22.97 ft).
- GV-NET I/O Card V3.2: GV-NET/IO card V3.2 provides 4 inputs and 4 relay outputs. It supports both DC and AC output voltages and provides a USB port as well.
- Internal USB Dongle: The USB dongle can provide the Hardware Watchdog function to the GV-VMS by restarting the computer when Windows crashes. You need to connect the dongle internally on the motherboard.
- GV-HUB V2: An easy way for serial port extension, this hub can add 4 RS-232 / RS-485 serial ports through the GV-VMS's USB port.
- GV-COM V3: This unit can add 1 RS-485 port to your computer through a USB connector.
- GV-IO Box (4 Ports V1.2): GV-IO Box 4 Ports V1.2 provides 4 inputs and 4 relay outputs. It supports both DC and AC output voltages, and provides a USB port for PC connection.
- GV-IO Box (8 Ports): GV-IO Box 8 provides 8 inputs and 8 relay outputs, and supports both DC and AC output voltages. A USB port is also provided for PC connection.
- GV-IO Box (16 Ports): GV-IO Box 16 provides 16 inputs and 16 relay outputs, and supports both DC and AC output voltages. A USB port is also provided for PC connection.
- GV-Joystick V2: GV-Joystick V2 allows you to easily control PTZ cameras. It can be either plugged into the GV-VMS for independent use or connected to GV-Keyboard.
- GV-Keyboard V3: GV-Keyboard V3 is used to program and operate GV-VMS and PTZ cameras. Through RS-485 configuration, it can control up to 36 GV-VMS. In addition, you can connect PTZ cameras directly to the keyboard for PTZ control.
Ordering Part No: 252-VMS-016