Geovision GV-800-8 8ch Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Capture Card 55-G8BEX-080
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
Geovision GV-800-8 8ch Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
Geovision GV-800-8 Series DVR Card brings you the most digital video quality and performance for business and home security. The GV-800B series offers one of the highest recording frame rates in the entire range of GeoVision products. The GV-800-8 uses the state of the art digital video technology.
Now, Geovision GV-800B-8 provides you with 8 channels at 120 frames per second. It can also support up to 8 additional GeoVision IP Cameras. Besides, there are 4 audio inputs in the GV-800B-8.
The key features of the Geovision GV-800-8 8ch Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- Products in this series are that they are easy to install, setup, and configure. Besides, they are very stable and reliable.
- The capture card can compress video in H264 or in MJPEG4 format. You also have the ability to set up alarms for motion detection, record around the clock, or setup predetermined times for recording. Another great thing about GV-800B-8 card is that you do not need multi-user licenses in order to use it.
- You can simply connect up to 8 cameras to it with just one license.
- There is also a built-in web server and an embedded control for pan, tilt, and zoom.
- You can also access your cameras remotely via PC, tablet, or Smartphone.
This product is also associated with:
Video Recorder Features
- 8 camera channels
ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
Geovision GV-800B-8 Specifications
- 8 Camera Video Inputs
- 4 Audio Inputs
- 320 x 240 recording and display resolution at 120 fps
- Supports the following video compression formats: Wavelet, MPEG-4, Geo MPEG-4, Geo MPEG-4 (asp), and Geo H264
- Supports Full D1, Half D1, and CIF video resolutions
- Supports NTSC as well as PAL video format
- Supports GV-Multi Quad Card, GV-Loop Through Card, GV-NET/IO Card
- PCI Express Card Interface
- Supports multiple simultaneous logins
- Windows 32 Bit as well as 64 Bit Support (XP, Vista, 7, Server 08)
- Pentium 4, 3.0 GHz with Hyper-Threading Recommended
- Recommended RAM: 2 x 512 MB (for XP) and 2 x 1 GB (for Vista/7/Server 08)
- DirectX: 9.0c or higher Recommended
Average Rating based on 0 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
No posts found