Geovision UVS-NVR-NC31T-C16 GV-Cube NVR 16ch Network Video Recorder - i3 processor, 1TB Storage
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
GeoVision UVS-NVR-NC31T-C16 GV-Cube NVR System
Get the GeoVision UVS-NVR-NC31T-C16 GV-Cube NVR System that comes with the latest Intel Core i3 processor. This processor is based on the Haswell 4th generation architecture. You can also enjoy the latest upgraded NVR system and the 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7. This cube comes with dual monitor display feature that allows VGA/ DVI-D or HDMI outputs to stream security footage with the help of a HDMI cable. The system also supports video analysis. Through video analysis, you can use the advanced motion detection for capturing unusual movements, privacy mask for masking selected portions of an image, scene change detection and counter options.
The cube allows fisheye cameras to use the de-warp function that helps to flatten the image for clearer visibility. This system supports up to 16 GV-IP cameras at one time and allows 16-channels through third party IP devices. With the UVS-NVR-NC31T-C16, you can stream the security footage through the H.264/ MJPEG/ MJPEG4 modes. The GeoVision UVS-NVR-NC31T-C16 GV-Cube NVR System comes with a maximum capacity of up to 4 terabytes.
Key Features of the GeoVision UVS-NVR-NC31T-C16
- Latest Technology: Comes with Intel Core i3 Processor and 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7.
- Dual Monitor Display: You can use the VGA/ DVI-D or HDMI outputs to stream the security footage using a HDMI cable.
- Video Analysis: Supports advanced motion detection, privacy mask, scene change detection, and counter.
- De-warp Function: The system supports fisheye camera to de-warp the surveillance area to provide clearer vision.
- Camera Support: Supports up to 16 GV-IP cameras and additionally this device supports 16 channels in a third-party IP devices
- Dual Video streaming: Allows security footages to be streamed through H.264/ MJPEG/ MJPEG4 modes
Video Recorder Features
- 16 camera channels
Average Rating based on 0 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
No posts found