Mobotix MX-DISPLAY3 MxDisplay+ Wall-mountable Building Automation Server - Touchscreen, Ethernet, RFID, Wi-Fi, White
Mobotix MX-DISPLAY3 MxDisplay+ Wall-mountable Building Automation Server
MxDisplay+ is a wall-mountable Building Automation Server with touchscreen display, incorporating WiFi and RFID functionality. From this central glass console,you can add and configure all MOBOTIX devices. Multiple MxDisplay+'s can be wirelessly connected, each being powered via PoE.
MxDisplay+ is often referred to as a “smart phone on the wall″ because it can be operated using swipe and zoom gesture control, just like a smart phone. With a few swipes, the user can see an overview of several cameras, retrieve the latest video messages or create a new access transponder card for a visitor. MxDisplay+ fits into the frames and housing of the door station modules and the FlatMount Frame.
MxDisplay+ features a powerful processor that - compared to the previous MxDisplay - almost doubles the frame rate transfer and easy-to-use (full duplex) hands-free talking with MOBOTIX Door Stations (in addition to Push-to-Talk). Not only that, the sound quality has improved (for example, there is an integrated equalizer and improved echo/noise suppression), and the previous limit of only eight integrated cameras no longer applies.
MxDisplay+ serves as a wall-mountable remote viewing station for the MOBOTIX IP Video Door Station and cameras. Here are just a few of the many features available within the display:
- Live View and Two Way Audio: Direct access to the T25 IP-Video door station as well as to all cameras in the network including live view and two way audio. Control of multiple Door Stations and cameras via a single MxDisplay+.
- Quick Event Overview: MxDisplay+ show at one glance how many and what type of events were recorded. Accepted and denied access events are distinguished with a different color code.
- Playback Messages and Alarm Events: Fast research and playback of recorded videos of all door stations and cameras with gesture control. Scrolling through clips by simple finger swipes.
- Access and Device Configuration: MxDisplay+ allows central controlling, configuration and access management, including all cameras, functional boxes and alarm sensors.
- Screens and Softbuttons: Depending on the application, user defined screens and buttons can be freely defined and configured. Comfortable user control of lighting, blinds, cameras, etc. can be done with MxDisplay+ or with the new MxSoftpanel from every PC or Mac.
Key features of Mobotix MX-DISPLAY3
- MxDisplay+ with second generation CPU
- Indoor remote station for MOBOTIX Door Stations and video systems
- Full duplex hands-free talking, HD sound with echo/noise suppression and automatic volume control
- Ambilight sensor
- 3 inputs, 1 relay output, connection for external temperature sensor and MxBus (MxMessageSystem)
- Ethernet, RFID and Wi-Fi
- 1 x admin card
- Mounting parts
- Frame and in-wall housing can be ordered separately (for example, FlatMount Frame MX-OPT-FlatMount-EXT-PW)
- Color: white
Video Door Station
Indoor and Outdoor
2-year Manufacturer Warranty
Customers Also Viewed
Mobotix MX-T25-SET1 6MP Indoor/Outdoor Complete Kit IP Video Door Station - 1.6mm Fixed Lens, Day, vPTZ, Ethernet, Keypad RFID, Weatherproof, White