Pelco FSV10D1S1ST Single Mode Fiber Transmitter with Bi-directional Data, ST Type
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Pelco FSV10D1S1ST Single Mode Fiber Transmitter with Bi-directional Data
The FSV10D1 fiber transmitter is designed for quick and easy installation into the back box of Spectra IV domes. The FSV10D1 transmitter allows transmission of one unidirectional composite video channel and one bidirectional RS-422 data channel over one optical fiber. In addition, the "up-the-coax" technology allows Coaxitron pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) control data to be transmitted the full distance of the fiber. Available in multimode and single-mode versions, the FSV10D1 transmitter is compatible with the FRV10D1 receiver.
The FSV10D1 transmitter allows the user to choose bidirectional data or up-the-coax through use of a dip switch on the compatible FRV10D1 receiver unit. The selection of RS-422 data communication allows PTZ control of the Spectra IV dome. With Coaxitron control, PTZ control signals are transmitted over video coaxial cable from the controller to the FRV10D1 receiver. The receiver then transmits the Coaxitron data onto the fiber to the FSV10D1 transmitter. The Coaxitron data is transmitted from the controller to the Spectra IV dome during the vertical blanking interval of the video signal.
The FSV10D1 transmitter includes a corresponding 13-inch fiber cable for easier pre-wiring installation. The unit operates using power supplied from the Spectra IV dome.
- Designed for Use in Spectra IV Domes
- Connector Type: ST
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Bidirectional RS-422 Data Channel or Coaxitron Communication
- Supports Pelco Coaxitron "Up-the-Coax" Control Signals for a Distance up to 69 km (43 mi)
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 60 km (37 mi)
- Exceeds All Requirements for the RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Specification
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
Note: This product requires a fiber installation with a minimum 30 dB connector return loss.