Pelco POE130-ATUS Single Port PoE+ 30 W Midspan with US Power Cord
Pelco POE130-ATUS | Backward Compatible to IEEE 802.3af Applications | Supports 10/100/1000Base-T Data Rates | Automatic Detection and Protection of Ethernet Terminals. Buy Now.
The Power over Ethernet (PoE) single-port midspan is designed to meet the demanding data rate and power requirements of IP cameras with high-quality streaming video capabilities. The PoE+ single-port midspan offers total output power of 30 W, and meets the IEEE802.3at standard for detection, connection, disconnection, and fault protection. The input voltage range is 90 to 264 VAC. Maximum input current is 1 A (RMS) at 100-240 VAC.
- Fully IEEE 802.3at Compliant
- Backward Compatible to IEEE 802.3af Applications
- Guaranteed Output Power of 30 W
- Supports 10/100/1000Base-T Data Rates
- Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
- Automatic Detection and Protection of Non-Standard Ethernet Terminals
- Small and Compact Design
Number of Ports: