QNAP QWA-AC2600 Dual Band Wireless Adapter Card
Dual-band AC2600 wireless PCIe expansion card. Turn your Ubuntu/Linux PC or QNAP NAS into a high-performance and secure wireless access point/base station.
The QWA-AC2600 is a 2.4/5GHz Dual Band Dual Concurrent (DBDC), 4 x 4 Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO), low-profile PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 x1 wireless adapter with two Qualcomm QCA9984 NICs that supports up to 2533 Mbps (800 Mbps for IEEE 802.11n (2.4GHz) and 1733 Mbps for IEEE 802.11ac (5GHz)). The QWA-AC2600 can be used as an access point or a base station with Ubuntu/Linux PCs or QNAP NAS. Combining the higher compatibility of 802.11n and faster connection of 802.11ac, the QWA-AC2600 enables versatile applications including wireless LANs in the workplace and Internet of Things (IoT) deployment in the field.
- The QWA-AC2600 utilizes the 802.11n and 802.11ac standards and offers speeds up to 2533 Mbps to deliver a low-latency, high-speed wireless experience.
- The QWA-AC2600 supports Dual Band Dual Concurrent (DBDC) for acting as an access point or a base station, adding more possibilities to your investment.
- The QWA-AC2600 supports 4 x 4 MU-MIMO technology for communicating with multiple clients with multiple signal lanes (spatial streams).
- The QWA-AC2600 comes with four 5 dBi detachable omni-directional high-gain antennas. The universal RP-SMA connectors enable antenna replacements for boosting signals and coverage.
- The QWA-AC2600 features an 80 cm high-frequency coaxial cable for extending the antennas' magnetic stand base for flexible deployment and coverage.
- The QWA-AC2600 has an active cooling module to ensure optimal heat dissipation. The fan will adjust its speed to match the temperature of the module.
- Standard 1-Year Warranty
A tailor-made private wireless network that meets your needs
The QWA-AC2600 is compatible with most PCIe-enabled QNAP NAS*. When used with the WirelessAP Station app** your NAS will evolve into a high-performance wireless access point that can be connected to from multiple devices. The QWA-AC2600 can also be used to extend your wireless network coverage. Combined with useful features (including DHCP and NAT) provided by the Network and Virtual Switch app, the QWA-AC2600 can be used for a variety of applications, delivering private, fast, low-latency and secure connectivity across your home and/or workplace.
Turn your Ubuntu/Linux PC or QNAP NAS into a wireless access point/base station
The QWA-AC2600 can turn your Ubuntu*/Linux PC or QNAP NAS into a wireless access point/base station for other wireless devices to directly access data stored on it. The QWA-AC2600's 2.4/5GHz** DBDC design can be configured to utilize two wireless networks for boosting performance. For a single Ubuntu/Linux PC or QNAP NAS, multiple sets of QWA-AC2600 can be installed to enable a more flexible deployment and expansion for wireless network applications which require security, privacy and high performance.
Bandwidth expansion to fix crowded Wi-Fi networks
Multiple devices connecting wirelessly with your router to access NAS files can lead to bottlenecked traffic and slow data transfer. Why not cut out the middle man and access your NAS directly? All you need to do is install the QWA-AC2600 in your QNAP NAS and use the WirelessAP Station app. This solution instantly turns your NAS into a secure wireless access point, which allows multiple devices to directly connect to it, achieving optimum access speeds.
Network coverage extension to bring wireless connection everywhere
With the QWA-AC2600, your QNAP NAS can serve as a second wireless access point at home or in the workplace. The QWA-AC2600 supports 2.4G / 5G channels and comes with four 5 dBi detachable omni-directional high-gain antennas for boosting signals and coverage. The QWA-AC2600 allows users to directly connect their devices to the NAS to access files and services, providing an excellent wireless experience wherever it is deployed.
1-year Manufacturer Warranty