Raytec RM200-AI-10 Raymax 200 Infrared Illuminator - 10-20-degree Beam
Raytec RM200-AI-10 Raymax 200 Infrared Illuminator
The Raytec RM200-AI-10 IR Illuminator is an adaptive, narrow-beam IR illumination solution that can be used to enhance the detail capturing capabilities of CCTV and other optical surveillance systems. The powerful IR light emitted from this illuminator assists cameras in resolving details up to 985 ft. away. The advanced LEDs that emit this IR radiation are extremely reliable, having quoted lifetime of over 10 years. This illuminator is designed to shed an extremely narrow beam having a field of view angle of between 10° and 20°; this makes it ideal for covert and semi-covert surveillance.
The illuminator also features an external, fully controllable power supply that can be switched out for other compatible units depending on your specific application. The Cool Running Thermal Management system that it incorporates allows the illuminator to actively monitor the temperature of the encased LEDs, adjust power accordingly, and prevent any damage from coming to these LEDs as a result of runaway heating. The Raytec RM200-AI-10 IR Illuminator is the perfect system to shed an intensely focused IR beam to aid your nighttime surveillance system in the carrying out of its functions.
- Vandal Resistant Housing: Insures continued performance in spite of physical mishandling
- Adaptive Illumination: Delivers even illumination by changing the range and the intensity of the cast IR light as needed thanks to Raytec's Hotspot Reduction Technology
- 10° to 20° Coverage: Perfect for covert and semi-covert surveillance
- Independently Controllable Power Supply: Allows for the independent adjustment of input power parameters
- Cool Running Thermal Management: Monitors the heat output of the LEDs and adjusts power accordingly to maximize lifetime
This product is also associated with:
Customers Also Viewed