Raytec RM200-AI-50 Raymax 200 Infrared Illuminator - 50-100-degree Beam
Raytec RM200-AI-50 IR Illuminator
The Raytec RM200-AI-50 IR Illuminator is an exceptionally high quality infrared LED illuminator that provides leading class illumination performance. Its superior LEDs have a an operational lifetime of up to 10 years- thanks to its incorporation of an active Cool Running Thermal Management system which prevent the deleterious effects of overheating by automatically adjusting the power output of the illuminator accordingly. This illuminator has a maximum quoted distance of up to 984 ft., and features a wide-angle lamp that can cast light in a field of vision exceeding 50°, making it perfect in situations where you need to illuminate wide, open spaces.
The illuminator also features an easy to install wall bracket, and an accompanying external power unit which can be switched out with other units for optimal performance. The fully controllable PSU functions that this illuminator also incorporates are perfect for a customizable covert or semi-covert surveillance solution. The Raytec RM200-AI-50 IR Illuminator is ideal for situations where you want to enhance the capabilities of your nighttime surveillance system without causing additional light pollution.
- Vandal Resistant Housing: Insures continued performance in spite of physical mishandling
- Adaptive Illumination: Delivers even illumination by changing the range and the intensity of the cast IR light as needed thanks to Raytec's Hotspot Reduction Technology
- 50° Coverage: Perfect for covert and semi-covert surveillance
- Independently Controllable Power Supply: Allows for the independent adjustment of input power parameters
- Cool Running Thermal Management: Monitors the heat output of the LEDs and adjusts power accordingly to maximize lifetime
This product is also associated with:
Customers Also Viewed