Raytec RM50-AI-10 Raymax 50 Infrared Illuminator
The Raytec RM50-AI-10 Infra-Red LED Illuminator is an essential part of any security system. Letting your cameras take crisp, high-definition images in low-light situations, this illuminator is built tough for virtually no maintenance and an estimated working life of 10 years. Cutting-edge surface mount LED technology with Raytec's active LED life support Cool Running Technology draws heat and stress away from the LEDs for reliable and consistent, high-quality performance. Even in the case of attempted destruction, a vandal-resistant polycarbonate lens can resist crowbar, bat and gunshot blows.
Easy to install and get going, the illuminator also features Raytec's ingenious adjustable angle design. The RM50-AI-10 adjusts from 10 to 20 degrees to work around slightly irregular spaces and camera angles. An 850 nm wavelength of infrared light is semi-covert while still facilitating crystal-clear high-definition images. High-efficiency LED lights and a comprehensive power management system also serve to reduce operating costs and lower your electrical bills considerably over traditional bulb illuminators. A 246 ft. range makes the Raytec RM50-AI-10 Infra-Red LED Illuminator an ideal choice for low-light, medium-sized offices and warehouses.
- 850 nm infrared light provides reliable, semi-covert operation with high-definition image quality
- High-efficiency LEDs with surface mount technology and active LED life control ensure consistent operation with a long product life and low electrical bills
- A polycarbonate lens makes the illuminator vandal resistant to blows from crowbars, bats and even gunshots
- High-performance lighting lets you take crisp pictures with a range of 246 ft. even in no-light situations
- Easily-adjustable plates let you move the lighting angle 10-20 degrees to work around irregular rooms, obstacles and camera angles
This product is also associated with:
Customers Also Viewed
- Color : Black
- Environmental : Indoor and Outdoor