Raytec VAR2-IPPOE-i8-1 Infrared Illuminator
The Raytec VAR-IP-i8-1 Infrared Illuminator is a top class infrared illumination device used to enhance the performance of all CCTV and network surveillance installations. This device brings together some of the latest advances in remote control, optics, electronic feedback, and green technology in a single, synergetic package. This illuminator utilizes Raytec's unique beam pattern system, allowing it to be used interchangeably with both holographic optics and conventional optics. The lenses that this illuminator features include Hotspot Reduction Technology, which allows them to cast a highly diffused, elliptical beam of IR light in order to illuminate objects in the foreground and the background while limiting the formation of detail-destroying hotspots. In addition, this technology also minimizes the amount of power needed to achieve the same amount of illumination, which translates into cost savings on your end.
This illuminator also features a host of remote support functions. For example, using an optional handheld remote control system, you can adjust the beam intensity and width from ground level. The illuminator can also be adjusted through your network connection by using the accompanying Discovery Software suite. The Raytec VAR-IP-i8-1 Infrared Illuminator is the perfect addition to enhance the performance of your existing surveillance system.
- LED Status Light: The onboard LED status light allows for instantaneous operational performance feedback after installation
- Adaptive Illumination: Delivers even illumination by changing the range and the intensity of the cast IR light as needed thanks to Raytec's Hotspot Reduction Technology
- Remote Controlled IR Power Adjustment: Allows the adjustment of the photocell sensitivity according to the ambient lighting of the area where the illuminator is setup in from ground level
- Beam Pattern System: Allows for cross compatibility with both holographic and conventional optics
- Electronic Feedback System: Provides detailed information as to the performance status of each illuminator unit
- IP Controllability: Multiple illuminator units can be adjusted and monitored using a network connection
This product is also associated with:
5-year Manufacturer Warranty