Samsung SPE-101 Network Video Encoder - H.264
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
Samsung SPE-101 Network Video Encoder
Samsung SPE-101 Network Video Encoder assists in digital data transmission over the network. This device compresses audio and video signals from a single analog camera into digital data. The encoder supports H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG formats for transmission and ensures that the quality is not compromised. The encoder allows you to record live footage in real time at full frame rate and controls compatible PTZ cameras via an RS-422 or RS-485 port.
Key features of Samsung SPE-101
- Maximum Resolution 704 x 480 (4CIF)
- Power over Ethernet Capability
- Ethernet Port / ONVIF Compliant
- 1.69 x 1.41 x 3.76"
- 0.251 Lbs. (115 g)
- Vpp / 75 Ω composite CVBS
- Vpp / 75 Ω composite Video In CVBS
- Built-in De-interlacing filter
- Event Trigger Motion detection, video loss
- Remote Control Interfaces RS-422/485
- RS-485 Protocol Samsung-T/E, Pelco-P/D, Panasonic, Honeywell, AD, Vicon, GE, Bosch, Sungjin
- Ethernet RJ-45 (10/100BASE-T)
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG Video compression format
- Resolution 704 x 480, 640 x 480, 352 x 240, 320 x 240
- Frame Rate 30 fps (maximum)
- Compression level, target bitrate level control
- H.264, MPEG-4: CBR or VBR, MJPEG: VBR Bitrate control method
- Multiple streaming (Up to 10 profiles)
- IPv4, IPv6
The terminal blocks for this device will be included in the box, and those will be the screw down terminals.
This product is also associated with:
Video Recorder Features
ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
Average Rating based on 0 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
No posts found