Sony SNT-EP104 Standalone 4-Channel Box Type Video Encoder - JPEG/ MPEG-4/H.264, XDNR, ONVIF, Dual Streaming
Sony SNT-EP104 4 Channel Basic Function Stand Alone Encoder
Switching from an analog camera system to an IP-based monitoring system is extremely easy and convenient through the Sony SNT-EP104 4 Channel Basic Function Stand Alone Encoder. This encoder has a 4-channel provision that paves way for four IP addresses. This opens multiple network access and connection for a monitoring system, which can be of great help to huge business establishments. The encoder has the ONVIF feature that helps in interoperability and in building multiple vendor systems.
You can stream the images from this encoder in two formats in any combination of H.264/ MPEG-4/JPEG. A voice alert system signals out messages to the main port through alarms or other signaling protocols. The images that pass through this encoder are worked using the XDNR technology that erases the grainy or blur parts to produce clear and precise images. The encoder comes with an integrated visibility enhancer that increases visibility in stations that have low light conditions. Migrate from one monitoring system to another with ease using the Sony SNT-EP104 4 Channel Basic Function Stand Alone Encoder.
Key Features of the Sony SNC-TEP104
- Visibility Enhancer: Provides options to increase visibility in the stations
- XDNR: Erases the grainy or blur parts of an image for precision and clarity
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum): Helps in interoperability and provides flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- Dual Streaming Capabilities: Allows compression with any combination of JPEG/ MPEG-4/H.264
- 4 IP Addresses: Enables multiple network access
- Voice Alert: Gives signals to send a message of caution
3-year Manufacturer Warranty