Altronix ACM4CBE Access Power Controller - 4 PTC Class 2 Relay Outputs
Altronix ACM4CBE converts one (1) 12 to 24 volt AC or DC input into four (4) independently controlled Class 2 rated PTC protected power-limited auto-resettable outputs rated at 2A each. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. ACM4CBE will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. Units are designed to be powered by one common power source which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two (2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the four (4) outputs.
- 12 to 24 volt AC or DC operation (setting not required), (0.4A @ 12volt, 0.2A @ 24 volt current consumption with all relays energized).
- Main fuse is rated at 10A.
Power supply input options:
- a) One (1) common power input (board and lock power).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs (one (1) for board power and one (1) for lock/accessory power).
Four (4) Access Control System trigger inputs:
- a) Four (4) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Four (4) open collector sink inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- Four (4) independently controlled Class 2 Rated PTC protected power-limited auto-resettable 2A outputs:
- a) Four (4) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- b) Four (4) dry form "C" 5A rated relay outputs
- PTCs are rated 2A each.
- Note: Total output current is determined by the power supply, not to exceed a maximum of 10A total.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the four (4) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- FACP output relay (form "C" contact rated @ 1A 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- Removable terminal blocks facilitate ease of installation.
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- Operating 0 to 49° C (32 to 120° F ).
- Storage - 20 to 70° C ( - 4 to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%
- 12VDC or 12VAC: 2 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC or 24VAC: 3 BTU/Hr.
Customers Also Viewed
Altronix AL1012ACMCB220 Access Power Controller with Power Supply/Charger - 8 PTC Class 2 Relay Outputs
Altronix AL1012M220 Access Power Distribution Module with Power Supply/Charger - 5 PTC Class 2 Outputs
Altronix AL1024M220 Access Power Distribution Module with Power Supply/Charger - 5 PTC Class 2 Outputs