Altronix ACMS8 8 Outputs Access Power Controller
Altronix ACMS8 dual input design allows power to be steered from two (2) independent low voltage 12 or 24 VDC power sources into eight (8) independently controlled fuse protected outputs. In ACMS8, these power outputs can also be converted to dry form “C″ contacts. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink, normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. ACMS8 will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs. The spade connectors allow you to daisy chain power to multiple ACMS8 modules. This feature allows you to distribute the power over more outputs for larger systems.
- Input 1 and Input 2 voltage range: 5VDC to 24VDC, up to 10A each or 20A total input.
Eight (8) Individually Controlled trigger inputs:
- a) Normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Normally closed (NC) inputs.
- c) Open collector sink inputs.
- d) Wet Input (5VDC - 24VDC) with 10K resistor.
- e) Any combination of the above.
- Fuse protected outputs rated @ 2.5A per output, non power-limited. Total output 20A max.
- Do not exceed the individual power supply ratings.
- Eight (8) selectable 5VDC - 24VDC independently controlled outputs or eight (8) indepently controlled Form “C″ relay outputs:
- a) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- b) Form “C″ Relays. Contacts rated @ 2.5A.
- c) Auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
- d) Any combination of the above.
- Individual outputs may be set to OFF position for servicing (output jumper set to middle position).
- Does not apply to Dry Contact applications.
- Any of the eight (8) fuse protected power outputs are selectable to follow power Input 1 or Input 2.
- Output voltage of each output is the same as the input voltage of the input selected.
- Surge suppression.
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open [NO] or normally closed [NC] dry contact input. Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- FACP output relay [NC] contact or provides 10k resistance with [EOL JMP] intact.
- Fuses are rated 2.5A each.
- Main input fuses rated @ 10A/32V each.
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered.
- Blue LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- Operating 0ºC to 49ºC (32ºF to 120ºF).
- Storage -20ºC to 70ºC (-4ºF to 158ºF).
- Relative Humidity 93% +/-5%.
- BTU/Hr. (approx.): 4 BTU/Hr.
Access Control Type: