Altronix AL1012M220 Access Power Distribution Module with Power Supply/Charger - 5 PTC Class 2 Outputs
AL1012M220 multi-output access control power supply/charger is specifically designed for use with access control systems and accessories. This unit converts a 220VAC 50/60Hz input into five (5) individual PTC protected 12VDC outputs (see specifications). Each output will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. These outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure modes. Controlled trigger input is achieved through normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.) supervised input or the polarity reversal from an FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). A form "C" dry output relay enables HVAC Shutdown, Elevator Recall or may be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
- Input 220VAC 50/60Hz, 2.2A.
- Input fuse rated @ 5A/250V.
- Fire Alarm Panel or Access Control System trigger inputs. N.O. or N.C. supervised trigger input and polarity reversal trigger input.
- 12VDC outputs.
- 10A supply current.
- Five (5) (auto-resettable) individual PTC protected outputs, rated @ 2A.
- Output relay energizes when unit is triggered (form "C" contact rated 1A @ 28VDC).
- Filtered and electronically regulated output.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Current limit is 2A per output.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails (zero voltage drop).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact).
- Low battery supervision (form "C" contact).
- Battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Power fail supervision relay (form "C" contact rated 1A @ 28VDC).
- DC output LED indicator.
- LEDs indicate condition of power outputs.
- Power & input trigger LEDs.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 61 BTU/hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 352VA.