Altronix Maximal11F Access Power Controller with Power Supply/Chargers - 16 Fused Relay Outputs
Maximal11F Access Power Controller distributes and switches power to access control systems and accessories. It converts a 120VAC 60Hz input into sixteen (16) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC fuse protected outputs. These Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure power outputs may be converted to dry form "C" contacts. The outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Keypad, Push Button, REX PIR, etc. Units will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the sixteen (16) outputs. All interconnecting equipment must be UL Listed.
- 120VAC 60Hz, 7.0A input.
Power supply input options:
- a) Two (2) common power input for either ACM8 and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs (external power supply is required). Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10A total.
- Sixteen (16) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- a) Sixteen (16) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Sixteen (16) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- 12VDC and/or 24VDC outputs.
Maximum output current Options:
- a) 12VDC @ 3.3A plus 12VDC @ 3.3A.
- b) 12VDC @ 3.3A plus 24VDC @ 3.6A.
- c) 24VDC @ 3.6A plus 24VDC @ 3.6A.
- Power-limited outputs.
- Sixteen (16) independently controlled outputs.
- a) Sixteen (16) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- b) Sixteen (16) form "C" 5A rated relay outputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- Sixteen (16) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched) (outputs are rated 2.5A).
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply).
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Power Supply input fuse rated @ 5A/250V.
- ACM8 boards main fuse is rated at 10A, Fused outputs are rated @ 3.5A each.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 2 hours.
- Battery fail and presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 71-73% for 12V units and 70-75% for 24V units (depending on the power supply). Prevents deep battery discharge.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the sixteen (16) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1A 28VDC).
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- 12VDC: 41 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 88 BTU/Hr.
- 12VDC & 24VDC: 65 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 840VA.
Access Control Type:
Access Power Controller