Altronix Maximal3D Access Power Controller with Power Supply/Charger - 16 PTC Class 2 Relay Outputs
This unit distributes and switches power to access control systems and accessories. It converts a 115VAC 60Hz input into sixteen (16) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC PTC protected outputs. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. The unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the sixteen (16) outputs.
- 115VAC 60Hz, 3.5A input.
Power supply input options:
- a) Two (2) common power input for either ACM8 and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs (external power supply is required), (current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10A total).
- Sixteen (16) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- a) Sixteen (16) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Sixteen (16) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- 12VDC or 24VDC outputs.
Maximum output current:
- 12VDC @ 5A or 24VDC @ 5.4A.
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs (auto-resettable).
- Sixteen (16) independently controlled outputs can be Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- Sixteen (16) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched), (outputs are rated 2A).
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply).
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Power Supply input fuse rated @ 3.5A/250V.
- ACM8CB boards main fuse is rated at 10A. Output PTCs are rated @ 2.5A.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the sixteen (16) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1A 28VDC).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- 12VDC: 31 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 67 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 402.5VA.
Access Control Type:
Access Power Controller