AXIS P8221 Network I/O Audio Module 0321-004
AXIS P8221 Network I/O Audio Module provides eight configurable input/output (I/O) ports and audio capabilities to a network video system that either does not have such support or require additional support. AXIS P8221 complements Axis network video products and integrates easily into existing network video installations using VAPIX®.
Sensors such as a door switch, smoke detector, IR detector or glass break detector—used for triggering an alarm event—can be connected as inputs. Output ports can be connected to control devices or relays, for instance, to open/close doors or turn on/off lights upon alarm.
AXIS P8221 supports two-way audio in half or full duplex. It has a built-in low power amplifier for small speakers so there is no need for an external preamplifier. It also has phantom power for a balanced microphone.
AXIS P8221 has support for Power over Ethernet allowing easy, cost-efficient and reliable installation.
- 8 Configurable Digital I/O Ports
- Legacy Equipment Compatible
- Speaker Output
- Balanced Microphone Support
- Open API
- Alarm Setup - Multiple Trigger Options
- Password Protection
- IP Filtering / HTTPS Encryption
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
3-year Manufacturer Warranty
Customers Also Viewed
- Compression : H.264, MPEG4, MJPEG,
- Video Output : No video output
- Audio Product Type : Surveillance Microphones
- Field of View (Horizontal) : 81°Field of View
- Lens Type : Fixed Lens
- Lens Size : 2.8mm Lens
- Environmental : Outdoor