AXIS Camera Station S1132 Recorder with 16TB HDD 01613-001
AXIS Camera Station S1132 Recorder is an out-of-the-box, ready-to-use recording solution designed to deliver reliable high-definition surveillance. The recorder is available as a rack server for server room installation, with a storage capacity of 16 TB.
This easy-to-install solution includes AXIS Camera Station licences for mid-sized installations, so you have everything you need to help ensure every customer installation is trouble-free.
From manufacturing facilities to schools and retail, AXIS Camera Station S1132 Recorder meets the requirements of a wide variety of businesses and industries. It’s ideal whenever reliable and secure surveillance is required.
AXIS Camera Station S1132 Recorder comes with AXIS Camera Station licences and preconfigured software, so out-of- the-box you get seamless and reliable integration to all your Axis network cameras. AXIS Camera Station also allows you to verify system performance at installation, so you can be sure your solution is effective and secure. And with the integrated recording toolbox, you get easy access to a complete end-to-end solution with total control over your entire surveillance system.
AXIS Camera Station S1132 Recorder provides increased performance and contains a powerful CPU to allow for fast processing of data. The operating system is stored on a Solid-State Drive (SSD) meaning system start-up is fast, and the operating system is safeguarded in the event of failure.
AXIS S1132 comes preconfigured with RAID for even more reliable data storage, with added built-in protection against data loss. Furthermore, with cost-effective, next business day on-site support, and a 2-year extended warranty option, you can depend on Axis first-class quality, reliability and support all the way.
AXIS Camera Station S1132 Recorder comes with greater storage flexibility allowing you to fully customize your system storage. It includes several industry-standard RAID levels (1/5/6) to configure your system based on your specific redundancy and performance requirements.
This solution is also validated to support as many as 16 additional camera licences, so you can easily expand your system as it grows.
- Flexible storage options including RAID
- Optimized for Axis network products
- Quick system setup and intuitive operation
- Extensive support available
- AXIS Camera Station licenses included
- Improved performance
- Full compatibility with Axis products
- 3-year hardware warranty with on-site replacement service
- 32 AXIS Camera Station core licenses included, can be upgraded up to 48 licenses (sold separately)
- 16 TB (4x4 TB) hot swappable Enterprise Class HDD, 7200 rpm
- 12 TB usable space after RAID
- Total HDD slots: 4
- Factory RAID level: 5
- RAID levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10
Customers Also Viewed
- Pre-Installed Storage : 8 TB
- Hard Drive Ports : 3 SATA Ports
- Dimensions : 589 x 482 x 43 mm (23.2 x 19 x 1.7 in)