Bosch ITS-D6686-UL Conettix Ethernet Network Adapter
The Conettix ITS-D6686 Ethernet Network Adapters (ITS-D6686-INTL and ITS-D6686-UL) are used to connect the Conettix D6600 Communications Receiver/Gateway to IPv6 and IPv4 networks (LAN/WAN/Internet). The adapter allows the D6600 to process messages to and from most networks using User Datagram Protocol/Internet Protocol (UDP/IP). Conettix ITS-D6686 Ethernet Network Adapters are compatible with both IPv6 and IPv4 networks. A minimum of one adapter is required for each D6600. The two serial ports allow for a variety of installation options including Network Failover Solution.
A Conettix System with two D6600 receivers and two ITS-D6686 adapters can be used to allow for a redundant backup in the event of first system failure. Each adapter has two serial ports that allow it to be connected to a primary and backup receiver at the same time. In this configuration using the D6200 software, when the primary receiver is updated the backup receiver will also be updated. Each adapter also supports an alternate MAC Address that can be used to switch between adapters on primary and backup systems without any network problems. Refer to the Conettix D6600 Systems Guide - Network Communications for details.
- Provides a 10/100 Base T network interface connection for IP account monitoring and central station automation with Conettix D6600 Communications Receiver/Gateway. Supports IPv6/ IPv4 dual stack and up to 256-bit AES encryption.
- 10Base-T/100Base-T network connection for IP account monitoring and central station automation
- Certified IPv6 Ready by the IPv6 Forum
- Two DB9 serial interfaces provide connection to D6600/D6672
- Light emitting diodes (LEDs) provide status and activity
- Supports 128-bit to 256-bit AES (Rijndael) encryption
- Install the Conettix D6600 Communications Receiver/Gateway in accordance with NFPA 70, NFPA 72 and the local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). The Conettix ITS-D6686-UL Ethernet Network Adapter is suitable for Central Station Protective Signaling when it is installed and used in compliance with NFPA 72 and ANSI/ NFPA 70. Installation limits for Digital Alarm Communicator Receivers (DACR) are under the jurisdiction of the user’s local authority.
- For UL Listed Fire Installations, equipment between Ethernet Interface Modules and the ITS-D6686-UL is required to be UL Listed Information Technology Equipment.
- An uninterrupted power supply (UPS) is required for use with the ITS-D6686-UL when used for UL Fire (UL1481) Protective Signaling Systems. A 24 hr. minimum UPS standby power supply is required for UL Certification.
Customers Also Viewed