Bosch MBV-FEUP-55 BVMS 5.5 Upgrade for Professional Edition to Enterprise
Upgrade license to expand a Professional Edition base license to an Enterprise System base license.
What is BVMS 5.5?
The Bosch Video Management System is a unique enterprise IP video security solution that provides seamless management of digital video, audio, and data across any IP network. It provides the best VMS to go with Bosch CCTV devices, leveraging the unique capabilities of Bosch cameras and recording solutions.
It nevertheless offers interfaces and standards to integrate other systems and manufacturers. The system is equipped with a unique embedded resilience.
It keeps operations up and running even when both, Management and Recording Servers fail. On edge intelligent Video Analyses and the unmatched recording technology managing up to 2000 cameras with a single server dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership.
The Bosch Video Management System allows a very flexible system design:
- Professional: Single Site System 1 to 2000 cameras out of the box. Only this system supports BIS-BVMS connectivity.
- Enterprise System: Supporting multi-site requirements for Metro, Airport and other large industrial facilities across different time zones. Supports controlled monitoring across different legal entities. Monitoring of up to 10,000 cameras across 10 subsystems per user group resulting in 200,000 cameras in total. Up to 30 subsystems per user group for <100 cameras per subsystem, allowing each operator to access up to 30 Management Server computers simultaneously
The Bosch Video Management System is installed on a Microsoft Windows Operating System. We recommend using Bosch Workstations and Servers. They are fully tested and optimized for Bosch Video Management System. In addition to the Bosch ST standard terms and conditions of sale, the Bosch Software Maintenance Agreement is a great option to keep the VMS always up-to date. It can be found in the online CCTV product catalog.
- Best in class integration of Bosch CCTV devices and UL intrusion panels
- Highest resilience to ensure continuous operation
- Superior alarm handling with alarm priorities and selectable user group distribution
- Edge based intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) and forensic search
- Support of 3 rd party cameras via RTSP, HTTP, JPEG, ONVIF Profile S
All MBV-X* and MBV-F* options are only available with Base license
All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.