Bosch MBV-XCHAN-100 VMS 10.0 Expansion License for 1 Encoder/decoder Channel
Expansion license for 1 DVR. Order the exact number required.
What is BMVS 10.0?
BVMS Professional is a unique IP video security solution that provides seamless management of digital video, audio, and data across any IP network. It provides the best video management system to go with Bosch video surveillance devices, leveraging the unique capabilities of Bosch cameras and recording solutions. It nevertheless offers interfaces and standards to integrate other systems and manufacturers.
The system is equipped with a unique embedded resilience. It keeps operations up and running even when both the management server and recording server(s) fail.
Edge Video Content Analysis and the unmatched recording technology, managing up to 2000 cameras with a single recording server, dramatically reduces the total costs of ownership.
The software is provided as an e-license via e-mail.
- Embedded resilience - keep operations up and running even when multiple system components fail.
- Reduced total costs of ownership - manage up to 2000 cameras with a single server to reduce installation and operating costs.
- Bosch video at its best - the best user-experience combining Bosch cameras with BVMS.
- Integration - integrate third-party cameras, storage and further systems into BVMS.
- IT environments and data security - benefit from full IT compatibility from installation to day-to-day management in a secure way.
All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.