Bosch NTI-40012-V3 DINION IP bullet 4000 1MP Outdoor Security Camera - 3~10mm Varifocal Lens, Day/Night, IR, Weatherproof, Vandal Proof
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
Bosch NTI-40012-V3 Dinion IP Bullet 4000 720p Day/Night Outdoor IP Bullet Security Camera
With truly professional surveillance capabilities, the Bosch NTI-40012-V3 Dinion IP Bullet 4000 720p Day/Night Outdoor IP Bullet Security Camera is a tough bodied day and night camera. Packed with several features, one of the useful camera functions is the iDNR technology that reduces noise and compresses the videos to save storage and bandwidth without deteriorating the image quality. The inbuilt IR illuminator has a 25mm viewing distance for effective night time surveillance. Resistant to water and dust in the outdoor environment, the sturdy aluminum housing is IP66 rated. The 3 to 10 mm enables you to focus on every detail of the scene with the capacity to vary the focal length within a specified range.
Equipped to post the recorded videos and images to four different accounts, the camera effectively provides cloud services. With motion and tamper detection benefits, the camera indeed stays on its toes to guard your property from unauthorized access. What really works to make the installation quick, cost effective and simple is the use of a single PoE cable to view, power and control the camera. Offering handy system integration with ONVIF Profile S conformant devices, the Bosch NTI-40012-V3 Dinion IP Bullet 4000 720p Day/Night Outdoor IP Bullet Security Camera will lend the much needed boost to your network security monitoring system.
Key Features of the Bosch NTI-40012-V3
- H.264 Quad Streaming: Through several H.264 streams along with an MJPEG stream for bandwidth and storage efficiency
- Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction Technology (iDNR): Alleviates storage and bandwidth requirements
- Cloud Services: Exports video clips or JPEG images to four different accounts
- Privacy Masking: Blocks out designated regions from the camera’s eye
- Day/Night Function: Utilizes the mechanical filter technology for clear images any time of the day (color) or night (B&W)
- Motion and Tamper Detection: Easily configurable with an in-built algorithm for detecting movement or attempts of sabotage
Security Camera Features
The fixed length or vari-focal length refers to the ability to adjust the camera’s field of view. The smaller the lens size, the wider the field of view. Fixed lenses will be fixed for the life of the camera but vari-focal lenses can be adjusted to have the best field of view. Vari-focal lenses are two kinds, manual and auto. If you choose manual vari-focal lense, you will need to hold the camera adjust the focal length where as if you choose motorized vari-focal lens, you will be able to perform the same task from your computer. That is the main difference.
Average Rating based on 0 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
No posts found