ETS SA1-MP Speaker Driver - 70V / 8 Ohm 10 Watt
The SA1-MP is a line level in to 10 Watt, selectable 70V or 8 Ohm speaker driver (power amplifier) typically for use in 2 way audio surveillance systems. Directly connects to DVRs and remote monitoring equipment. The SA1-MP. can also be used in any single zone public address application. Use one of our Sound Surveillance speakers with a built in 70V transformer to permit speaker cable runs up to 1000 feet.
The SA1-MP is a single / multi -speaker driver designed to connect to the audio output of DVRs, I/P cameras etc, for two way audio applications. The SA1-MP can also be connected to STWX base stations for increased speaker power or existing PA systems using 70v speaker lines. Note- the audio “line″ input of the SA1-MP is “line level″ (0db).
Key features of ETS SA1-MP
- RCA or 3.5mm input connector (specify upon ordering).
- Input: 70v line or 0dB (line level), switch selectable.
- Output: 8 Ohm direct or 70V, switch selectable.
- 10 Watts RMS output power.
- Output short circuit protected.
- Adjustable Volume level.
- Frequency response: 200-15Khz
- Fused, 16.5VAC power input.
- Compatible with all ETS STWx base stations
- Built in 70V 10w audio power transformer.
- Euro-style connectors makes speaker and microphone cable terminations fast and clean.
- Dimensions: L 5.3 x W 3.3 x H 1.6
- Made in USA
- Speaker cable run: stranded 22- gauge, 2-conductor:
- 70V mode: cable: 1000 feet max
- 8 Ohm mode: 100 feet max.
1-year Manufacturer Warranty
Customers Also Viewed