Geovision GV-600-4 4ch Digital Video Recorder Capture Card
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10000 units
GeoVision GV-600-4 4 Channel DVR Capture Card
When you are looking for an affordable security camera system, then the GeoVision GV-600-4 4ch DVR Capture Card is the favored choice for turning your PC into a sophisticated surveillance device. Install the camera card to a computer and it will begin to function as a hybrid recorder. The GV-600-4 comes along with the necessary software to monitor IP as well as CCTV cameras. Comprised of four video inputs and a single audio input, the capture card also offers the digital watermark authentication feature to leave a copyright imprint on the recordings. It supports NTSC and PAL video formats.
This GeoVision DVR card is ideally suited for meeting the surveillance requirements of domestic residents and small businesses. GV-600-4 comes with four connectors on the rear side for connecting the CCTV cameras to it. Allowing ease of installation, the DVR card has PCI-E x 1 capabilities for a quick connection to the motherboard of the computer. Install a NET/IO card and it becomes capable of monitoring the PTZ cameras and other protocols. Allowing for full D1, half D1 and CIF video resolution, the GeoVision GV-600-4 4ch DVR Capture Card is perfect for use in simple environments.
Key Features of the GeoVision GV-600-4
- 4 Video Inputs: can record from up to 4 cameras simultaneously
- PCI Card Interface: establishes a quick and easy connection with the computer
- iPhone and Android Compatible: for ease of access and versatile operation
- 32 and 64 Bit Support: compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Server 08
- 320 x 240 Resolution: with recording at 30 fps
- Video Auto Gain Controller: enhances video quality and reduces noise
This product is also associated with: