Geovision GV-VMS001 GV-VMS for 32CHs Platform with 3rd party IP cameras 1 Channel - 82-VMS0000-0001
Geovision GV-VMS001 GV-VMS for 32CHs Platform with 3rd party IP cameras 1 Channel
GV-VMS is a comprehensive video management system that records up to 32 channels of GeoVision and/or third-party IP devices. The live view and playback layout can be easily adjusted with the intuitive drag-and-drop function. GV-VMS comes with a variety of intelligent video analytics to offer precise monitoring and to reduce the need for manual supervision. The built-in Webcam Server allows users to remotely access live view and recordings from anywhere using Web browsers, mobile app and Remote ViewLog. Compatibility with GV-CMS (GeoVision Central Monitoring Station) and interoperability with a wide selection of third party IP cameras through ONVIF and PSIA make GV-VMS a versatile and effective surveillance solution.
- 16 Channel
- Support Fisheye Dewarping (GeoVision and 3rd party fisheye cameras)
- Support H.265 and Smart stream CODEC to reduce file size and bandwidth
- Retail Video Analytic ( People Counting / Heat Map )
- General Video Analytic (Intrusion Alarm / Crowd Detection / Scene Change Detection / Privacy Mask / Unattended and Missing Object Detection)
- Dual stream resolution for monitoring and recording to save CPU usage
- Quick Search Method (Timeline Search / Object Search by Area)
- Multiple monitor display for live view and playback on different monitors
- E-Map / IO Device Control / PTZ Auto Tracking
- Text alert using a PC / mobile device by motion detection / input trigger
- GeoVision Dynamic DNS server to register domain name if no fixed IP address
- Support Microsoft SQL and Access database type
- Central password management integration with Windows Active Directory
- Support GeoVision, 3rd party IP camera and ONVIF, PSIA, RTSP protocol
- Support GeoVision central monitoring station software (GV-Center V2 / GV-Vital Sign Monitor / GV-Dispatch Server / GV-Control Center)
- Mobile Remote Viewing (GV-Eye for Android Smartphone and iPhone / iPod / iPad)
- GV-IR Remote Control: GV-IR Remote Control allows you to control GV-VMS at the maximum operation distance of 7 m (22.97ft).
- GV-NET I/O Card V3.2: GV-NET/IO card V3.2 provides 4 inputs and 4 relay outputs. It supports both DC and AC output voltages and provides a USB port as well.
- Internal USB Dongle: The USB dongle can provide the Hardware Watchdog function to the GV-VMS by restarting the computer when Windows crashes. You need to connect the dongle internally on the motherboard.
- GV-HUB V2: An easy way for serial port extension, this hub can add 4 RS-232 / RS-485 serial ports through the GV-VMS's USB port.
- GV-COM V3: This unit can add 1 RS-485 port to your computer through a USB connector.
- GV-IO Box (4 Ports V1.2): GV-IO Box 4 Ports V1.2 provides 4 inputs and 4 relay outputs. It supports both DC and AC output voltages, and provides a USB port for PC connection.
- GV-IO Box (8 Ports): GV-IO Box 8 provides 8 inputs and 8 relay outputs, and supports both DC and AC output voltages. A USB port is also provided for PC connection.
- GV-IO Box (16 Ports): GV-IO Box 16 provides 16 inputs and 16 relay outputs, and supports both DC and AC output voltages. A USB port is also provided for PC connection.
- GV-Joystick V2: GV-Joystick V2 allows you to easily control PTZ cameras. It can be either plugged into the GV-VMS for independent use or connected to GV-Keyboard.
- GV-Keyboard V3: GV-Keyboard V3 is used to program and operate GV-VMS and PTZ cameras. Through RS-485 configuration, it can control up to 36 GV-VMS. In addition, you can connect PTZ cameras directly to the keyboard for PTZ control.
Ordering Part No: 252-VMS-001
All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.
252-VMS-001 82-VMS0000-0001 VC-GV-VMS-01
Customers Also Viewed
Geovision GV-VMS032 GV-VMS for 32CHs Platform with 3rd party IP cameras 32 Channel - 82-VMS0000-0032
Geovision GV-VMS016 GV-VMS for 32CHs Platform with 3rd party IP cameras 16 Channel - 82-VMS0000-0016
- Mount Type : Corner Adapter
- Mount Type : Wall Mount
- Mount Type : In-ceiling Mount
- Mount Type : Wall Mount