Geovision GV-VMSPRO064 VMS Pro License with 64 Channels 3rd party IP cameras Support
GV-VMS is a comprehensive video management system that records up to 64 channels of GeoVision and/or third-party IP devices. The live view and playback layout can be easily adjusted with the intuitive drag-and-drop function. GV-VMS comes with a variety of intelligent video analytics to offer precise monitoring and to reduce the need for manual supervision. The built-in Webcam Server allows users to remotely access live view and recordings from anywhere using Web browsers, mobile app and Remote ViewLog. Compatibility with GV-CMS (GeoVision Central Monitoring Station) and interoperability with a wide selection of third party IP cameras through ONVIF make GV-VMS a versatile and effective surveillance solution.
- Support Fisheye Dewarping (GeoVision and 3rd party fisheye cameras)
- Support H.265 and Smart stream CODEC to reduce file size and bandwidth
- Retail Video Analytic ( People Counting / Heat Map )
- General Video Analytic (Intrusion Alarm / Crowd Detection / Scene Change Detection / Privacy Mask / Unattended and Missing Object Detection)
- Advanced Video Analytic (Face Recognition)
- Dual stream resolution for monitoring and recording to save CPU usage
- Quick Search Method (Timeline Search / Object Search by Area)
- Multiple monitor display for live view and playback on different monitors
- E-Map / IO Device Control / PTZ Auto Tracking
- Text alert using a PC / mobile device by motion detection / input trigger
- GeoVision Dynamic DNS server to register domain name if no fixed IP address
- Support Microsoft SQL and Access database type
- Central password management integration with Windows Active Directory
- Support GeoVision, 3rd party IP camera and ONVIF, PSIA, RTSP protocol
- Support GeoVision central monitoring station software (GV-Center V2 / GV-Vital Sign Monitor / GV-Dispatch Server / GV-Control Center)
- Mobile Remote Viewing (GV-Eye for Android Smartphone and iPhone / iPod / iPad)
- To remotely view from 33 to 64 channels on the GV-Edge Recording Server (Windows version), you will need to purchase an additional license. Currently, GV-Edge Recording Server (Mac version) only supports remote connection with up to 32 channels.
All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.
253-VMSPRO-064 82-VMSP064-0064 VC-GV-VMSP-64
Video Management Software (VMS)