LTS LTD8432T-FA 32 Channel HD-TVI Digital Video Recorder - 1080p Full HD
- Shipping Policy
- Return Policy
- Ask Question
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
LTS LTD8432T-FA Platinum Enterprise Level 32 Channel HD-TVI DVR 1.5U
The triple hybrid LTS LTD8432T-FA Platinum Enterprise Level 32 Channel HD-TVI DVR 1.5U can support 32 HD-TVI/analog/IP cameras. This DVR is compatible with both NTSC and PAL video formats. The DVR also includes VGA and HDMI video outputs supporting up to 1920x1080P display resolution. Equipped with 4 SATA HDDs up to 24TB of storage, the DVR offers long-term recording and takes care of adequate storage space. For long-distance transmission of HD images, the recorder supports standard coaxial cable.
The H.264 video and G.711 audio compression technologies help reducing file size without affecting the quality of the image and audio recordings. The 32 channel synchronous playback feature allows the user to view video footages at a specific point of time from multiple cameras simultaneously. LTS LTD8432T-FA Platinum Enterprise Level 32 Channel HD-TVI DVR 1.5U can be controlled via front panel buttons, on-screen with mouse, or from the IR remote.
- Storage-Interface Of 4 SATA Hard Drives, up to 24TB of storage
- External eSATA Interface: Provides seamless connection to external storage devices
- HDMI and VGA Video Output: Offers seamless connection to a local monitor
- H.264 Video Compression and G.711 Audio Compression: Reduces file size, maximizes recording time and saves hard drive space.
- Synchronous Playback: Allows the user to view video footage at a specific point of time from multiple cameras simultaneously
See Recommended 1080p HD-TVI Security Cameras Below
Video Recorder Features
- 32 camera channels
- 1x HDMI
- 1x VGA
ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
Average Rating based on 2 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
11/24/2017, 04.07 PM