LTS LTN8708K-P8 8 Channel 4K Network Video Recorder - No HDD Included, 1U
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
LTS LTN8708K-P8 8 Channel 4K Network Video Recorder
The stand-alone or embedded LTS LTN8708K-P8 Platinum Professional Level 8 Channel NVR 1U comes in a single, compact enclosure with no specific hardware or software required. This NVR is connectable to a maximum of 8 network cameras with up to 6 Megapixels resolution. The device supports Recording Bandwidth of 80Mbps in real time recording of 8 cameras. Digital zoom is available in live view and playback mode. The built in PoE network switch allows cameras to be connected directly to the NVR eliminating the need for additional hardware.
With the storage interface of 2 SATA HDDs up to 12TB, the NVR allows long term recording and retention. The 8 channel Synchronous playback feature allows the user to view video footage at a specific point of time from multiple cameras simultaneously. The front panel consists of status indicators, USB interface, composite keys, IR receiver and control buttons. LTS LTN8708K-P8 Platinum Professional Level 8 Channel NVR 1U can be controlled by mouse, front panel or with the optional IR remote control.
Key Features of the LTS LTN8708K-P8
- 8 Channel Network Video Recorder
- No HDD Included
- 8 Built-in PoE
- 4K (3840x2160) HDMI Video Output
- Storage-Interface Of 2 SATA Hard Drive with up to 12TB
- HDMI and VGA Video Output: Offers seamless connection to a local monitor
- H.264 video Compression: Reduces file size, maximizes recording time and saves hard drive space.
- 80Mbps Recording Bandwidth: Supports real time Network Camera Recording of 8 cameras
- Built-in PoE Network Switch: Allows cameras to be connected directly to the NVR eliminating the need for additional hardware
- Support Live View, Storage, Playback up to 4K(8MP) IP Camera
*Rackmount bracket is not included.
Video Recorder Features
- 8 camera channels
- 1x HDMI
- 1x VGA
ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
|Recorder Series||Platinum Series|
|Recorder Case||1U Case|
|Recorder Technology||IP / NVR|
Average Rating based on 6 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
12/02/2017, 10.54 AM