Mobotix MX-T25M-Sec-Night-N12-BL T25 IP Video Door Station
The new IP Video Door Station from MOBOTIX offers an innovative, powerful solution that is easy to install and takes a different approach to the solutions available on the market up to now. The T25 is based on the international video telephony standard VoIP/SIP with H.264 and G.711. All of the modules offered for outdoor use are weatherproof, maintenance-free and can be used in temperatures ranging from -30 to +50°C/-22 to 122°F. Here are the most important system advantages at a glance:
- Allround View Without Blind Spots: With 5 megapixel image sensor and internal memory, this hemispheric door camera records the entire entrance area. No blind spots from wall to wall and from floor to ceiling.
- Two-Way Video Communication Worldwide: When the doorbell rings, a connection is established with an IP video phone or a standard computer via the network. For two-way video communication and for opening the door.
- Recording With Sound: The camera in the door station can record events automatically. For example, when someone rings the doorbell or if something moves in front of the door.
- Keyless Access: Who has access and who doesn't? The door opener can be controlled tamper-proof using the KeypadRFID with a PIN code or an RFID transponder.
- Integrated Message Function: Digital voice messages for residents can be left directly at the door station and played back after authentication.
- Very Simple Installation: The door station is connected to the network via an Ethernet cable or via two-wire © MOBOTIX AG cabling thanks to Mx2wire+ technology.
- Made in Germany
- Lens: L12 Hemispheric 360°
- Color version: 1 lux (t = 1/60 s), 0.05 lux (t = 1/1 s)
- B/W version: 0.1 lux (t = 1/60 s), 0.005 lux (t = 1/1 s)
- MxLEO - MOBOTIX Lowlight Exposure Optimization
- 1/2.5″ CMOS, 5 megapixels, progressive scan
- Max Image Resolution: Color and B/W: 2048x1536 (QXGA)
- Image Formats: 2048x1536 (QXGA), 1920x1080 (Full HD), 1280x960 (MEGA), 1280x720, (HD), 1024x768, 800x600, 768x576 (D1-PAL), 704x576 (TV-PAL), 640x480, 384x288, 320x240, 160x120, custom formats
- Max. frame rate (M-JPEG) (live/recording): VGA: 30 fps, MEGA: 10 fps, QXGA: 4 fps
- Max. video stream (MxPEG) (live/recording/audio): VGA: 30 fps, MEGA: 30 fps, QXGA: 20 fps
- MxPEG, M-JPEG, JPEG, H.264
- 4 GB MicroSD card (camera-internal recording, max. 64 GB usable)
- Virtual PTZ: Digital pan/tilt/zoom (continuous 8x zoom)
- Audio: Microphone, speaker, G.711, lip-synchronous sound
- IP65 (DIN EN 60529), -30 to +50°C/-22 to 122°F (DIN EN 50155)
- Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100, IPv4/IPv6, MiniUSB, MxBus; inputs/outputs, RS232 via accessories