Panasonic I-Pro WV-NP304 1.3MP Indoor IP Security Camera
Panasonic I-Pro WV-NP304 1.3 Megapixel Indoor IP Security Camera
Panasonic I-Pro WV-NP304 Day/Night Megapixel IP Network Security Camera is Equipped with a 1/3 inch 1.3 megapixel progressive scan CCD and with the proprietary DSP Panasonic I-Pro WV-NP304 provides superior image of 1,280 x 960 pixels, enhancing its identification capability. Panasonic I-Pro WV-NP304 Day/Night Megapixel IP Security Cameras progressive scan CCD ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving. ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) increases visibility of subjects in dark areas without degrading image quality in bright areas by analyzing the “illumination map/signal level distribution″ and adjusting gamma correction for each area separately. Megapixel security cameras require a high definition lens whose depth of focus tends to be so shallow that precise focus adjustment is required. Panasonic I-Pro WV-NP304 Focus Assist function uses an on-screen display to indicate the best focus position making accurate focus adjustment simpler. With a minimum illumination of 0.9 lux in B/W mode 1.5 lux in color, a clear video surveillance image can be captured even in poorly lit, dim conditions.
- Megapixel 1.3 Superior image of 1,280 x 960 pixels, enhancing its identification capability
- MPEG-4/JPEG digital signal output at VGA image size with up to 30 ips
- MPEG-4 and JPEG dual stream output for simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording
- Progressive output ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
- High sensitivity: Color 1.5 lux at F1.4
- ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) increases visibility of subjects in dark areas without degrading image quality in bright areas by analyzing the “illumination map/signal level distribution″ and adjusting gamma correction for each area separately.
- Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter
- Up to 16x automatic electronic sensitivity enhancement Selectable light control modes: Outdoor/Indoor/ELC
- Outdoor: Up to 1/2,000 Electronic shutter is automatically applied in conjunction with ALC lens iris control depending on the luminance level.
- Indoor: 1/100, 2/100 or 3/100 electronic shutter is automatically applied depending on the luminance level to eliminate flicker caused by 50 Hz light sources.
- ELC: Up to 1/10,000 Electronic shutter is automatically applied for a fix iris lens.
- VMD (Video Motion Detector) with 4 programmable detection areas,
15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size Privacy Zone can mask up to 8 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
- 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser, Up to 16 alphanumeric characters with three selectable character sizes embedded in the image
- Alarm sources including Terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as SD memory recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic protocol output.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.
- Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
- Focus assist: Focus adjustment position is displayed on the screen making it simple to find the best focus position.
- Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
- Multiscreen: Image from 16 cameras can be displayed in 4 different
- Quad screens or 16 split screen (JPEG only). 20 characters camera title is available for each camera.
- FTP client function enables periodic image data transfer or transfer upon alarm.
- SD Memory card slot for manual recording, alarm recording and backup upon network failure.
- MPEG-4 max bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the best available frame rate.
- Alarm log, Manual REC log, FTP error log saved in the SD memory card is displayed on the browser GUI and can be downloaded to the client PC.
- Playback or Image data download through the log is also available.
- Multi-language GUI and setup menu: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian (PAL), English, French (NTSC), (Installation required except for English).
- Scheduling function for Alarm / VMD / Access permission
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Analog Monitor output for easier installation
- Flexible power sources: Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af, 24VAC or 12VDC