Panasonic WV-SP102 i-Pro VGA IP Security Camera
The Panasonic WV-SP102 i-Pro VGA IP Security Camera is a cost-effective video surveillance solution designed for areas such as shops and receptions. The camera's compact casing with incorporated lens allows viewers to monitor sensitive areas without drawing attention, ideal for areas open to the public. It utilizes Panasonic's proprietary UniPhier LSI (Large-Scale Integrated circuit) chip and H.264 High Profile format to deliver real-time video streaming at a lower data size. Designed for day/night surveillance, this network camera captures clear images at F/2.0 even in locations with a minimum illumination of 1.3 lux (B&W).
The Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without compromising the image quality of brighter areas. Furthermore, with progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion. Equipped with Digital Noise Reduction technology, the camera filters signals that could result in grainy images. When any movement is detected, alarm sources, including VMD and Panasonic alarm command, trigger actions such as FTP image transfer and e-mail notification. Furthermore, the user-friendly GUI allows real-time images from 16 cameras to be displayed in 4 different quad screens or in a 16-split screen. Featuring Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, the Panasonic WV-SP102 i-Pro VGA IP Security Camera can be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply.
Key Features of the Panasonic WV-SP102 i-Pro VGA IP Security Camera
- Progressive Scan: enables clear images with less motion blur and so tearing even when the subject is moving
- Blue Iris Compatible
- Adaptive Black Stretch: increases the visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without degrading image quality
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction: lowers signal noise encountered in low-light environments
- Video Motion Detection: up to 4 areas can be set as motion detection areas
- Power over Ethernet: the camera can be installed almost anywhere and not necessarily close to a power supply
- Dual H.264 and JPEG simultaneous stream output: lets you convert video into 2 high-quality streams