Panasonic WV-SW152M i-Pro H.264 SVGA Vandal Resistant IP Security Camera
The Panasonic WV-Sw,152 i-Pro H.264 SVGA Vandal Resistant Network Camera provides 800X600 transmissions and has highly sensitive day and night (electrical) function. With a 1.3 MP MOS image sensor, this low profile, professional yet affordable, vandal resistant camera is your ideal choice for installation in buses, trains, subways, ambulances and taxis. Equipped with 1.3 megapixel sensor and coupled with Panasonic's face detection technology, you can easily detect up to eight human faces. This allows you better identification whether it is day or night. The top class Panasonic technology stocks you up with 128x wider dynamic range and sends information through XML or a video stream.
The additional features that this amazing camera has to offer are the 16x electronic sensitivity enhancement, Adaptive Black Stretch, Super Dynamic and Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS). The VIQS technology allows designated areas to maintain higher image quality and excludes areas that have decreased image quality. This helps you lower the image file size and bit rate. The browser controls the zoom (2x) with an extra 2x zoom in the VGA mode. The WV-Sw152 camera is an ip66-rated camera and is dust and water resistant. The system includes SD and SDHC memory card slots. In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip allows the network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery in H.264 and JPEG formats and that too with a resolution of 800 x 600 at 30 fps. The unmatched features that the Panasonic WV-Sw, 152 i-Pro H.264 SVGA Vandal Resistant Network Camera offers will leave you spoiled with its numerous choices.
*This camera uses a M12 connector instead of RJ45.
Key Features of the Panasonic WV-SW152M
- Sensor: 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor
- Resolution: SVGA at 800X600 image size
- Range: super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range
- Coverage: wide coverage (Horizontal: 104 °, Vertical: 85#176;)
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area) technology: allows designated areas to retain higher image quality, enabling lower image file size and bit rate
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant: allows the camera to be installed can be installed almost anywhere and not necessarily close to a power supply