Pelco DSSRV2-040DV-D 128 Channels Network Video Recorder with Optical Drive - 4TB HDD included
Pelco DSSRV2-040DV-D 128 Channels Network Video Recorder with Optical Drive
The Digital Sentry Network Video Recorder (DSSRV2 NVR) is optimized by Pelco to deliver the essential hardware support for the DS NVs video management software (VMS) without the extra cost or risk of integrating hardware and software.
Boosted by the 4th Generation Intel Xeon processor and 8 GB of RAM, DSSRV2 NVR provides an optimal combination of processing power and reliability to meet the demands of HD video recording and playback operations. The system is powered to support up to 128 combined IP and analog video streams, with up to 64 analog cameras supported via the optional ENC5516 direct-attached encoder. Analog streams are also supported using Pelco and third-party encoders.
The DSSRV2 NVR boasts total throughput of up to 350 Mbps (300 Mbps for JBOD models) for recording analog and IP video streams as well as playback and export through the DS ControlPoint client. The increased data rate over original DSSRV models allows more users to play back video from the server simultaneously. When determining the maximum number of cameras and the desired frame rate to host on each system, the number of concurrent client connections, the number of streams played back per client, and the bandwidth required for client connections must be considered.
The DSSRV2 NVR functions as a stand-alone system or as part of a network of servers, monitored from the DS ControlPoint user interface. The system can be deployed solely as a network video recorder, as a digital video recorder (DVR), or as a hybrid NVR. Two gigabit network ports provide for convenient network architecture planning by allowing one port to be dedicated to IP cameras, while the second network port is used for client connections. Two DVI-D ports provide a convenient connection for high resolution digital monitors for use with HD cameras.
DSSRV2 models incorporate an SSD system drive. With increased read-write speeds and no moving parts, the SSD system drive increases the reliability, uptime, and responsiveness of the system. DSSRV2 systems now support 4TB drives, increasing capacity by 33% over original DSSRV models without increasing cost. With front-available storage drives for easy servicing and upgrades, the DSSRV2 NVR is available with up to 20 TB storage for models without the optional optical disk drive (ODD), or up to 16 TB for ODD models. The drives are hot-swappable when configured for internal RAID 5 storage.
External storage is supported through USB attached storage or by using the optional DSSRV-SCSI interface card to connect to external SCSI storage targets such as the DX8100HDDI, providing additional storage of up to 24 TB. The external storage can be configured for either JBOD storage or for software controlled RAID 5 storage.
Front panel LED displays on the DSSRV2 NVR provide information on system operation. The LEDs are integrated with the new Digital Sentry System Information (DSSI) utility, providing critical, real-time statistics on system resource utilization, temperature, and throughput status.
- 128 Channels
- 4TB HDD included
- Increased data rate of up to 350 Mbps (RAID) or 300 Mbps (JBOD) total throughput, allowing the server to support more users and play back more cameras simultaneously than previous DSSRV models
- 4TB storage drives provide 33% more storage over DSSRV 3TB models at no additional cost; systems previously utilizing two or more servers can now be built on a single server
- SSD system drive, with increased read-write speeds and no moving parts, increases overall system responsiveness and reliability
- Supports up to 128 IP Camera Streams; up to 64 Analog Cameras
- Records H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG-4 IP Streams
- Supports Pelco and Third-Party IP Cameras and Network Encoders
- Compatible with DS ControlPoint for Simultaneous Monitoring of All DS Series and DX Series Products in a Single Client Interface
- Network Health and Event Monitoring Support Through SNMP and New Digital Sentry System Information (DSSI) Utility
- Compatible with the DS Archive Utility
- Recording Rate Configurable per Individual Camera
- 6, 3.5-inch hard drive bays
- Dimensions: 20" D x 17.1" W x 3.5" H
- Power Cord 1 USA standard, 1 based on country designation; all cables are 3 prong, molded connector, 1.8 m (6 ft)
- USB Keyboard and Mouse 1
- Bezel Key 2
- Rack Mount Kit Brackets, rails, and hardware for mounting in a 2 RU rack
- DSSRV-LIT Documentation
- USB-DS Imaged with DS NVs and includes resource documentation
- DS-SW-CAM DSSRV models include eight licenses for Pelco and third-party IP cameras; additional DS-SW-CAM licenses can be purchased separately
- ENC5516 Direct-attached analog encoder
- ENC5400-4PORT 4-port host card (analog) connects 4 ENC5416
- DSSRV-RAID LSI 3Ware 9750-8i RAID controller card
- DSSRV-SCSI Adaptec® SCSI Card 29320LPE
- DSHDD-005 500 GB upgrade/replacement drive
- DS-EN-HDD-4TB 4 TB upgrade/replacement drive
128 camera channels
Network Video Recorder (NVR)
Customers Also Viewed