Raytec RM200-AI-120 IR Illuminator
The Raytec RM200-AI-120 IR Illuminator is a high-performance IR illuminator that is designed specifically for low-voltage installation. It is capable of functioning at between 12 V and 24 V DC, or 24 V AC input voltage. This allows the illuminator to perform exceptionally well, while simultaneously consuming very little power. The LEDs that it features have a quoted operational life of over 10 years, thanks to its Cool Running Thermal Management system, which actively monitors the temperature of these LEDs and adjusts the power supply accordingly to prevent runaway heating.
This illuminator also features an accompanying photocell that allows it to automatically turn on or off depending on the ambient lighting conditions. The wide lamp type incorporated in this illuminator is perfect for the illumination of wide, open areas. The adaptive nature of this illuminator’s view angle means that it can shed light on a perimeter of anywhere between a 10° width and a 180° width. The Raytec RM200-AI-120 IR Illuminator is the perfect addition to your existing nighttime surveillance system.
- Vandal Resistant Housing: Insures continued performance in spite of physical mishandling
- Adaptive Illumination: Delivers even illumination by changing the range and the intensity of the cast IR light as needed thanks to Raytec’s Hotspot Reduction Technology
- 10° to 180° Coverage: Perfect for covert and semi-covert surveillance
- Independently Controllable Low Voltage Power Supply: Allows for the independent adjustment of input power parameters
- Cool Running Thermal Management: Monitors the heat output of the LEDs and adjusts power accordingly to maximize lifetime
Customers Also Viewed
- Field of View (Horizontal) : 50°Field of View
- Color : Black
- Environmental : Outdoor